On the otherhand, I was wearing my - Petroleum, Satan's Energy Drink - jersey so it may have been just as well that I covered it up whike riding through there. The funniest site of the day was the convoy of HumVees that passed us, maybe a dozen. They all had yellow 'Student Driver' signs hanging on the back. I'd never thought about that before and found it pretty amusing.
-----------------------
Sent from my Treo(r) smartphone
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
I was like a shark out there today.
If I stopped moving, I figured I'd die. I'm pretty sure it was over 100 degrees, certainly while going inland through Camp Pendleton. And I was wearing my rainjacket in order to prevent the sunburned arms from seeing more sun. I was OK as long as I was moving and getting a cooling breeze, but I felt if I stopped I would overheat and die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment